Our website, like most sites on the Internet, uses its own and third-party cookies to improve your user experience. Below we explain what cookies are, what kind of cookies we use, and how you can disable cookies in your browser.
1. What are cookies? what are they for? because they are important?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your computer’s browser, mobile phone, tablet or any other Internet access device when you visit a website.
Cookies are used to recognize the device when you return to visit the site, facilitating its use when remembering your preferences and navigation settings (eg language, country, currency, access data, etc.). They also provide certain functionalities (eg, display ads related to the content of the pages you visit, avoid showing you continuously announcements that you have already seen, etc.), and allow us to collect anonymous statistical information about the browsing of users by the if you.
There are other technologies such as pixel tags (“pixel tags”), web bugs (“web bugs”), web storage and other similar files and technologies that can also perform the same function as cookies. We use the term “cookie” to refer to all similar technologies that collect information in this regard.
The cookies do not store any personal data, nor any type of information that can identify you, and they are useful and important because they allow the web to work in an agile way and adapted to your preferences.
2. What do we use them for?
If these cookies are disabled, some contents and services may not be received correctly.
In addition, we use advertising cookies for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency of viewing (to avoid continuously showing ads that you have already seen), geographical location (to show ads that may interest you by proximity), to show related advertisements with the content of the pages you visit (ads that may interest you by topic), to obtain information on the results of the advertising campaigns of our sites, etc.
If these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function, although we advise and appreciate that they remain, since the information collected by this type of cookies on the use of our website and the success of the advertisements shown in it is important for be able to improve the content and services that we offer (we are not responsible for the deactivation of these cookies may prevent the proper functioning of the pages).
3. Types of cookies we use
- Preference cookies
- These cookies allow us to know if you have visited our website before. They keep your preferences for certain tools or services so you do not have to configure the Web every time you visit us. They retain user navigation preferences, such as your preferences for language, country, city, currency, etc.
- Registration cookies and session status.
- These cookies keep the necessary information during the session and the changes related to it, and determine if you are registered or not on the web. They are used to identify your user account and its associated services. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave the session, close the browser or turn off the device.
- Geolocation cookies.
- These third-party cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the device from which you are connected (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), in order to offer you completely anonymous contents and services that are most appropriate to your location.
- Third party cookies of this type on our website: Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Twitter and Facebook.
- Meter cookies (statistical measurement).
- These cookies allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyze the browsing of users through our website always anonymously.
- Third party cookies of this type on our website: Google Analytics.
- Behavioral advertising cookies
- They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third party cookies of this type on our website:None.
- Cookies from external social networks
- Third party cookies of this type on our website: None.
- Cookies used by external content add-ons
- This website offers users content provided by third-party providers, such as videos hosted on YouTube or Google Maps applications, as well as the secure payment gateway service verified as Paypal. The cookies used by these providers are necessary for the user to access these types of services.
- Third-party cookies of this type on our website: Online payment system Redsys, Paypal, Google Maps, YouTube and Vimeo.
4. Information about the established cookies and access to modify them.
You have not accepted the cookies of our website, therefore, there are no third party cookies to know statistical navigation data, but there are installed these technical cookies that are essential for your proper navigation on our website. You can always accept them again by clicking on cookies settings.
|wp-wpml_current_language||en||Session time||Cookies to know the language of navigation.|
5. How to configure browsers to accept / block / delete cookies?
You can configure your Internet browser to accept or block cookies, delete cookies already installed, or configure it to be deleted automatically when you close the browser, computer or device. In case of blocking them, it is possible that certain services that need their use stop working correctly.
These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the main browsers (for more information you can check the support pages or the Help of each browser):
- Microsoft EDGE: Configuration> Advanced Configuration> Cookies. For more information, you can consult Microsoft Edge support or your browser’s help.
- Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Content settings> Cookies. For more information, you can check Google support or your browser’s help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy and security> Cookies and website data. For more information, you can check Mozilla Firefox support or your browser’s help.
- Apple Safari: Preferences> Privacy. For more information, you can check Apple Safari support or your browser’s help.