The personal data that you provide us through the website www.ninsmoda-magazine.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) as a user thereof will be included in a file owned by Edblan Editores, SL as of now NINSMODA , with registered office at Avda. Príncep d’Asturies 56, entresol 2ª, 08012 Barcelona (Spain); provided with N.I.F. no. B66184250; and with electronic address email@example.com.
For the use of certain services, the user must communicate personal data. Users, by checking the box enabled in the contact forms enabled on the website, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data are processed by NINSMODA, where they will inform the user in accordance with the information analyzed. derive from said management to improve our services and adapt them to the preferences of the users with the following purposes:
- Facilitate access to the Website and improve your user experience.
- Manage the services requested on the Website.
- Provide interested parties with offers of products and services of interest.
- We elaborate a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
When the user submits his personal data to NINSMODA, he expressly consents that NINSMODA performs the following activities and / or actions, unless otherwise indicated when hiring or subscribing any product and / or service of NINSMODA or as a result of a subsequent revocation of the Initially granted consent:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications on paper, informing users of the activities, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the commercial activity.
- The sending of commercial communications by electronic means, informing the users of the activities, promotions, publicity, news, offers and other information about the services and products of NINSMODA equal or similar to those that were initially object of contracting or of interest for the user.
- Process orders, requests or respond to requests made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the website of NINSMODA.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Or in the case that is established in our Web site, to process your registered user request and / or your order of products offered by NINSMODA. Once your request is confirmed and accepted, the user will receive a confirmation email at the address indicated at the time of completing the registration form.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, commercial and / or advertising information will not be considered as all the information sent by NINSMODA -even by electronic means- to NINSMODA users in order to carry out, execute and / or develop any subscribed or contracted – even if not subscribed by electronic means – by the user and all other tasks, actions and / or activities derived from said contractual and / or commercial relationship.
- By sending data, you give your consent for NINSMODA to process your personal data according to the purposes described. You guarantee that the information provided is truthful, accurate and complete, and is responsible for notifying any change about them.
The data will be communicated to other companies of the NINSMODA business group for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees:
- CDMon (10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L.) as hosting provider.
- Idilicstudio S.L. as Web development provider.
The files are stored in our technological providers of Web storage, Email and online marketing, in accordance with the EU-US Privacy security.
NINSMODA expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, prior, express consent, informed, and unmistakable by the owners.
In accordance with data protection legislation, you have the rights to information, access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability. You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal information about you at NINSMODA, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data NINSMODA will no longer process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and portability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address Edblan Editores, SL Avda. Príncep d’Asturies 56, entresol 2ª, 08012 Barcelona (Spain) indicating your name and surname, request in which your request is specified, address for the purposes of notifications, and you must attach a copy of your ID or other valid document that identifies you.
Likewise, NINSMODA undertakes to guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data and to use them in accordance with the purposes indicated above.
Likewise, it will adopt all the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
6. Period of conservation of the data
We will keep your personal data during the validity of the contractual relationship with us and, once finished, during the limitation periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the processing of the data and / or the terms that are legally established.